Pages

September 16, 2008

Inspiration: Windsor Know Designer Series Paper




I decided to do one of Julee's Sketches over at Poetic Artistry. I've always wanted to do them, just never do! I couldn't get the angled piece the way I wanted it so i just left if off. LOL! I also used the Windsor Knot DSP (Designer Series Paper) as inspiration. I just love these colors together!
I started with a So Saffron base and stamped the little circle stamp from One of a Kind randomly over the front of the base. I then grabbed a piece of chocolate chip and used the Scallop Edge punch. I also added some White Grosgrain ribbon to the Scalloped chocolate piece.
Before attaching the chocolate piece I added the Sage Shadow piece to the bottom center of the card. Then I added the Scalloped top piece.
I stamped the large flower from the same set in Chocolate Chip and stamped it on Whisper White. I matted it on a piece of Old Olive that is a 1/4" larger. I stamped the large flower again, but this time in So Saffron ink on So Saffron Cardstock cutting out the center flower. I adhered the center flower with a dimensional.

I took the orange rub on from A Perfect Day Rub-ons package. Centered it on my olive button and rubbed with the Popsicle stick until it appears lighter (not sure if that is the right word or not?). Then I added a glue dot to the back of my button and centered it on my So Saffron flower.
I then finished my card by adhering the olive mat to the card and adding another rub-on from the same pack to the bottome of the card.


1 comment:

Ann said...

I love what you did with the button! Great job on the sketch! :D