Pages

June 12, 2012

Wisteria Flowers



Card Supplies: Stamps: Field Flowers
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla and Lucky Limeade
Ink: Wisteria wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard (stamped off and stamped again)
Accessories: Wisteria wonder ruffled ribbon, scallop trim border

I started off stamping the stems in Lucky Limeade.  Then, I stamped the more solid image of the flowers in wisteria wonder and then topped them with the out lined image inked in Elegant Eggplant. Added the centers, by stamping in more mustard.  I  stamped the sentiment from the set in chocolate chip ink.  Added the scallop trim border and the ribbon and called it good. 

I love the colors Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder together especially with the stamp set Field Flowers. Pretty simple card, but I love it. One of my favorites so far. I think I need to play with this set a little more.   Thanks for stopping by!

Gina

No comments: