Pages

June 18, 2012

Calypso Collage


I started with a Crumb Cake Base added a strip of Calypso Coral cut with the Adorning Accents Edgelits (Item # 125595; $9.95).  I stamped the frame image in Calypso Coral onto the base and cut out the center.  I stamped the leafy image onto Vanilla cardstock, stamping it a couple more times without reinking.  I  stamped the "label image" in soft suede directly onto the same vanilla cardstock.  On some scrap pieces of cardstock I inked up the rose in calypso coral stamped it off on to scrap piece of paper and stamped it onto very vanilla cardstock.  I inked up the thanks so much from Tiny tags in soft suede and stamped it onto the rose and punched out with the 3/4" circle punch and popped it up with dimensionals.  I stamped the butterfly in calypso coral and cut it out, added a crumb cake brad and popped it up with dimensionals.  Lastly, added some soft suede taffeta ribbon and tied it in a knot. 

Stampin' Supplies: (All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Papaya Collage and Tiny Tags
Ink:  Soft Suede and Calypso Coral
Paper:  Crumb Cake,Calypso Coral and very Vanilla
Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelits, 3/4" Circle Punch, Neutral brads, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the card.

Gina

No comments: