Pages

October 15, 2008




WoW! I was just thinking that it's been like a month and a half since I've actually sat down and made more than one card! Well, I tried a new technique and it didn't turn out for me. The results kind of look like a marble or something to that effect. So I decided to go ahead and make a couple cards with it anyway! So I hope you like them.

I'm not an orange fan, so I don't know why I chose these colors. Amazingly, I actually liked the results. My favorite is the 2nd one... I really like the kraft taffeta ribbon with these colors. In real life, it makes it look more goldish (okay, so I'm tired! :P )
Sorry this is such a short post.... I'm really tired, but I'll be back shortly with another card! I've about fallen asleep on the keyboard a couple times. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Thank you card recipe:
Stamps: Enjoy Everymoment (thank you) and Happiness Always Level 3 (leaf)
Paper: Vellum, Kraft, Apricot Appeal and Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Same as Paper
Accessories: Kraft taffeta ribbon
On my mind Card:
Stamps: Embrace Life (flowers) and Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
Paper: Vellum, Kraft, Apricot Appeal and Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Same as Paper and Black
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: