Pages

October 26, 2008

Halloween

I wanted to make a Halloween Card, but realized I didn't really have any Halloween Stamps.

The only ones I had were the ones from the Holiday Blitz Stamp Set. So I got on the internet to check the blogs that I follow and guess what? Heather over at Stamp with Heather posted about how to make a bat with Stampin' Up! punches! Perfect I thought! so this is what I came up with! I didn't have the 1 3/4" circle punch, so I used my coluzzle instead. I misplaced my small star punch (sure I'll find it once we move), so I just used the large star punch, but just a little of the point. If that makes sense?!
I hope you enjoyed my card! I really like how it turned out!
Batty Card:
Stamps: Holiday Blitz and All Holidays
Paper: Basic black, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss and basic gray
Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Basic Black,
Accessories: 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1/2", 1/4" circle punches; 5-petal punch, slit punch, larger star punch. 2 way glue pen and basic gray taffeta ribbon.
Hopefully I remembered everything!!

No comments: