Pages

October 17, 2008

Christmas Card



I always see cards using Kraft with a green and some times a red....loving the cards I see. I decided to make one of my own. I'm not as happy with it as I thought I would be, but it gets the job done right? I guess I've been having a little big of Stampers Block....nothings coming to me...and I am not feeling very creative.
I started with a Kraft base and inked the edge with Close to Cocoa ink.
I stamped my Always Artichoke card stock with White Craft ink and set it aside to let it dry.
Next I stamped the tree in Always Artichoke onto white cardstock and sponged the edges. It felt a little plain, so I added some ruby Red brads from the earth elements package.
Once the ink on the Artichoke cardstock was dry I adhered it to a piece of Riding Hood red cardstock 1/8" bigger.

I matted the Focal image to another piece of Riding Hood Red cardstock that was also 1/8" bigger than the white. I adhered that over the adhered artichoke piece with dimensionals.
Hope you like my card. thanks for stopping by!
I don't know how much I'll be on for the next couple of weeks. We'll be moving into a different place at the end of this week. So bare with me for the next week or two and I'll be back on soon!

Gina

No comments: