Pages

July 5, 2008

Just Playin' Around...


Yesterday, I sat down to play with some new techniques using my brayer. I'm wanting to show this technique (something using the brayer) at my stamp club this month. If any of you have a favorite technique using the brayer let me know.... if ya want to anyway?!?!

Not sure if I'll be showing this one or a different one, but I started working with this one first. I made my focal image (the technique part) first and I made it a smaller piece because i was just practacing...but why let it go to waist so i decided to make a card with it. I got the color combo using the color coach: bordering blue, more mustard, sage shadow and Not quite navy and a little so saffron. I used the stamp set Beautiful Life. Hope you like the card....thanks for stopping by!

No comments: