Pages

July 17, 2008

Catching up: Stamp Club Projects (February 08)

I'll be uploading projects from this past year that I made for my Stamp Club. These ones are from February 2008. I figure doing this will be good for my Stamp Club members. In case they want to make one of these cards again, and just want to know what it looked like or what not. So please bare with me....I'll post new projects in between. :)



On the Olive Thank you Card I showed them a technique that Anne (the hostess that month) wanted me to show. I'm not sure what the technique is really called, but we just called it the Watercolor Technique.








I also showed them how to make a Gate Fold Card (tutorial on SCS by Beate). We made an easter card with the new A Good Egg set (the first Easter Set I just fell in love with)!








Olive Thank You Card: All Stampin' Up! supplies
Stamps: Spring Solitude Bundle
Paper: Old Olive, Rose Red DSP (Designer Series Prints), So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, rose red and Old Olive
Accessories: Lg. Oval Punch, Water Color paper and Olive Brad

Easter Gate fold Card: All Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery (inside), White, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip
Ink: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black (for the little chic)
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Sponge Dauber (for the chic)

No comments: