Pages

August 6, 2007

Boy Pages w/o Boyish Stamps

Stamped Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



This is a Make & Take (M&T) I am making for my first workshop. She wanted scrapbooking which is wonderful! The hard thing I ran into was making it masculine. She has boys and I have all girls! So I didn't really have any masculine stamps. She pointed out the scrapbook page on 86 and said she really liked the layout. So I just changed the stamp sets and some of the paper. But I feel like it's missing something though. HMMM....

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamp of Authenticity
Paper: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Night of Navy
Accessories: Staples, Silver Brads and Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamped Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



This is another scrapbook page I'll be demonstrating. She also pointed out the scrapbook page on page 88. I didn't have those stamp sets yet either...but have been wanting them...so I put in a quick order, but if they aren't here by the time my workshop is (Saturday) I'll just stick to this one.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Baroque Backgound designer paper
Ink: River Rock and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Photo corner Punch, Silver Brads and Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals

I need to make a card too, but I might just do a box or something.

No comments: