Pages

August 19, 2007

A little more...

Okay...I posted earlier about my workshop and I finally finished my 6x6 page. I hope you like it. It started out completely different, but I'm happy with the way it turned out! I think the kissing technique (the star in the right hand corner) was the hardest for me...Trying to figure out the two colors that worked together the best. At first, the I inked the star in River Rock and then a word stamp from Define your life in Purely Pomegranate, but it looked too much like Christmas so I inked it again the same way...just this time when I inked the star in River Rock I stamped it off on scrap paper first before I added the word stamp in Purely Pomegranate. Thanks for looking!





Supplies:
Stamps: Define Your Life and All about Occassions
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock and Le Jardin Designer Series
Ink: River Rock and Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch and Spiral Punch, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Purely Pomegranate Double stitched ribbon and Basic Black Stampin' Write Journaler.


No comments: