Pages

May 23, 2009

Sense of Time...


Hello Everyone! I know, I know it's been a long time since I posted. I miss blogging, so I decided to make a goal to blog at least a couple times a week. I probably shouldn't have started that goal, just yet because I'll be moving (again) in about a week. So I'll be moving and working 40+ hours a week, so I don't know how much time I'll have. But after moving is complete I will be posting a couple times a week. :)
On to the card:
I saw this layout in the June 2009 Stampin' Success (pg. 23) and the card they made on pg. 26 and just had to make something. I was short on time, so I just used their Alternating Color Palette: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red. I ended up using the Sense of time stamp Set from the Occassion Mini. I love these types of sets, but I don't always get inspired by them, so every little bit helps.
I made my own Background on the Artichoke and Chocolate Pieces using the stamps in the set. I used Always Aritchoke, Mellow Moss and Rose Red Stampin Write Markers to ink up the sentiment and used my scissors to distress the vanilla paper. Tied some Very Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon around the card and adhered the sentiment with dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: