Pages

August 4, 2008

Some Announcements from Stampin' Up!

If you don't already know, there are a lot of things happening at Stampin' Up!!

1) This fall online ordering will be available. If you want to order through me in the middle of the night just go to my website (http://www.ginaschilling.stampinup.net/) and you'll be able to do so.

2) Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix! Starting September 2nd you will be able to order the Big Shot in Stampin' Up! exclusive black and exclusive dies. You can cut cardstock, paper, VINYL, chipboard, fabric and so much more.

3) Shelli's Signature Collection, products that may include stamp sets, home decor and accessories which reflect Shelli's personal style.

I can't wait for everything to take off! I'm so happy to be apart of Stampin' Up!

New catalogs should be arriving anywhere from now until August 11th (hopefully by then)!! I can't wait to see what's in that book!!! :) Happy stamping! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: