Pages

March 30, 2008

Stamp Club Project (if you don't want to see it, don't look!) LOL

I've been quite a bit of stamping lately, I just haven't posted it yet! Why? I get on here to post and then I get side tracked! Like always! So if I have enough and don't get side tracked too much, I will post a different card every day or every other day next week. Until I run out of stuff I haven't showed you yet!

I don't know what it is, but when I need to get something done (say for my Stamp Club) I don't have any creativity in me! I sat in my stamping room for about an hour or two trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Not sure if I like the way this turned out, but it might just be the colors that are throwing me off (not used to working with bright colors)!



Card Recipe:
Stamps: All Recipes and Together forever
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue
Inks: Old Olive
Accessories: Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain, Real Red Wide Grosgrain, Die-cut Blooms (Occasions Mini), Perfect Day Rub-ons and Slit Punch.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Tell me what you think about this card! I'll probably end up changing it or just redoing the whole thing over!

7 comments:

Lesa said...

This is really cute. I wish I could come play in your stamps! ;)

Kathy W said...

fun, like how you put flower inbetween tabs.
tip- I take a bunch of photos of things I made and load them on the computer at same time. Easier to get more projects posted.

Marilyn said...

These are perfect projects for a stamp camp - love the colors! I need to get out my spiral punch and use it again too!!

Stephanie (sluman) said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and all the dimension!

Vickie said...

I love the use of the spiral punch! Your card is too cute!! Great job sweetie!!

Jana O'Brien said...

Great card! I love how the flower is tucked in.

Unknown said...

Oh!! Can I case??? Cuter than cute. Great job with this.