November 30, 2007
November 29, 2007
November 26, 2007
November 11, 2007
I made this for my BIL who is in the hospital...we are supposed to go see him today. As for masculine sets...I think this is my only one remotely close...which is good because I finally used this set after ordering it a couple months ago. Yes, I've "played" with it...stamping images, but never actually putting a card together. So I hope you like it. It looks better in real life though. Well at least I think so.
In the bottom right hand corner is where I heat embossed "So Sorry" in Clear EP...maybe I should have used a different color. Hmmm....oh well too late now.
Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: (All supplies Stampin' Up! Unless otherwise noted).
Stamps: Wanted, Sanded and Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and very vanilla
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Sage Shadow and VersaMark
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals and Heat Tool
November 10, 2007
Stamps: Sanded, Big Bold Birthday and Polka Dots and Paisley
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip Classic
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
November 9, 2007
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would choose assorted emblellishments...I have TONS of paper! Usually if I go to a store to buy embellishments I usually end up buying paper instead.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Stamps! You can do a lot more with stamps!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
I'm going to have to say layouts...maybe that would help me catch up on my scrapbooking!
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...
I'd rather have my scrapbooking room...that way when I want MY time I can have my time! :)
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I don't know what you would call it! Simple I guess. I really like the distressing type stuff though, but never really do it on my cards or anything.
Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….Thanks!!
I am tagging:
3) Gina P
4) Mama Erne