Pages

November 30, 2007


Stampin' Up! sent all active demonstrators a free Stamp Set called Time Well Spent. It will be a Level 3 Hostess Set in the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog. I love this set! I don't have very many stamp sets that are great for watercoloring...it's not my strong side! :) So instead of watercoloring the stamped images I used my markers to color it in. To make the "Friends" in the sentiment stand out a little more I colored it in with a Real Red Marker. I didn't have a VersaMarker, or else I would have used that instead. Hope you like it.
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Real Red, So Saffron and Tempting turquoise Markers, and Basic Black Classic Ink
Accessories: brads.

9 comments:

Lesa said...

Hi Sister,
Don't you just love this new set? It is going to be a favorite, I can tell. I am not sure who I have visited in the blogging stamping sisters, but wanted to let you know I am one of them. It will be fun to check out your blog more and get to know you! Have a great weekend!
Lesa

Marilyn said...

Sweet card - I just love this set too!!

My Paper World said...

Love the colours! it looks great!

Velta said...

Whoda thunkit...red and aqua...what a lovely combination.

Stampin' Meg said...

Lucky you- that is such an awesome set-I am getting rather jealous of you SU! gals getting such a great goodie!
Your card looks fabulous!

Michelle said...

Great set and great card to go with it! Love the card - gorgeous colors!

Soguesswhat11 said...

OOOH, I love the color combo on this! What a bright and wonderful card!!! Great job!!!

Rosella said...

What a great card! This set is awesome. I think it is one of the best sets SU has come up with. So sad that it is a hostess special and not for sale.
Love the colors you used!

UrgentCookie said...

I love the colors of the flowers. Great work. :0)