Pages

November 9, 2007

I've been Tagged

Okay...this is going to be fun! Never done this before, so here it goes:

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would choose assorted emblellishments...I have TONS of paper! Usually if I go to a store to buy embellishments I usually end up buying paper instead.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Stamps! You can do a lot more with stamps!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
I'm going to have to say layouts...maybe that would help me catch up on my scrapbooking!

4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...
I'd rather have my scrapbooking room...that way when I want MY time I can have my time! :)

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I don't know what you would call it! Simple I guess. I really like the distressing type stuff though, but never really do it on my cards or anything.

Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….Thanks!!

I am tagging:

1) Aimee
2) Michelle
3) Gina P
4) Mama Erne
5) Kelly

No comments: