Pages

July 31, 2007

Happiness

Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



This is a 6x6 layout of my daughter...if you know her she loves her Care Bears or any stuffed animal for that matter! Ever since she was about 18 months she lined everything in a row! If something wasn't facing the right way she'd have to move it so it was facing the right way. She is still like that to this day! She makes me laugh! I love her so much!

The colors were really hard for me to work with...too much color in the photo, but didn't want to make it a black and white and take a way from the colors of the Care Bears. I used Always Artichoke and Blush Blossom. I used the slit punch to make the scalloped edges (Blush Blossom) and then I stamped the definition of delight from Define Your Life stamp set in VersaMark and heat embossed it with Clear Embossing powder. The title is from the Happiness Background stamp stamped in Always Artichoke and cut out. I love both of these stamp sets!

No comments: