Pages

June 3, 2010

I needed to make a Thank you card and since I needed to get it done fast I thought I'd CASE one out of an older mini Catalog. I had the Ocassions Mini Catalog (April 1- June 30th, 2009) sitting on my desk.   I opened to pg. 3 and used that as inspiration.  Not sure exactly what colors they used in their card, but I used Wild Wasabi, Rose Red and Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla. Instead of using the stamp set Soft Summer I used Asian Artistry.  I used my Stampin' Pastels and blender pen to color in the image.  I really like this card...loved how simple it was to create.  I ended up making 3 of them...I knew I wouldn't give the card away if I didn't make any more.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Asian Artistry
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain Ribbon, blender Pens and Stampin Pastels.


Created by Gina Schilling
All Images (c) Stampin' Up!

No comments: