Pages

October 26, 2007

Inspiration

The other day I was playing with my girls outside and Kierstyn (my youngest daughter) was wearing a jacket that remined me of Stampin' Up! colors (then again, what other colors do I think in?! LOL). I don't have a picture of the jacket or a camera to take one...but the colors reminded me of Barely Banana or So Saffron, Bravo Burgandy and Blue Bayou. I decided to make a card using these colors. It's pretty simple...I was really tired when I decided to make it. But I still like how it turned out. I might try making another card, but using So Saffron instead of Barely Banana. Thanks for looking! Hope you like it!

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks

Paper: Barely Banana, Blue Bayou, Bravo burgandy and Very Vanilla

Inks: Blue Bayou, Bravo Burgandy and Barely Banana

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals and Sponges

1 comment:

Deborah Duck said...

Beautiful card, very suble colour combination.