Pages

June 19, 2012

Soft Butterflies

Soft Suede is like my go to color.  I can't seem to get away from it, but that's okay.  :)  This card was pretty easy, but I love it. Love the postage punch and these butterflies together.

I used Soft Suede as the base and matted a soft suede dsp from the Comfort cafe DSP.  The "messy" bow is Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon (love this ribbon too!).  Inked up the butterflies using the soft suede marker and punched them out with the postage stamp punch. In some scrap paper I cut a 1" square to mask the outter edge of the punch so I could sponge the butterflies without getting the edges.  They're sponged in Crumb Cake ink.  It would have been so much easier with the 1" circle punch, but I didn't have it so I improvised. I lightly inked up the edges with Soft Suede ink and a sponge and adhered them to a piece of very Vanilla card stock just slightly bigger than all the punches together and matted that on Crumb Cake; popped it up with dimensionals.  Added the thinking of you from the teeny tiny wishes stamp set and matted it on Soft suede.   Pretty simple card to put together and i'm loving it!!!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Kindness Matters
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake
Ink: Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Postage Stamp Punch, soft suede ribbon and Comfort Cafe DSP

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed it!
Gina

No comments: