Pages

September 14, 2008

Open house

I had my very first Open House last night! We made two make and takes and I demonstrated a card for everyone with a technique off of the Workshop wow DVD (for demonstrators) called Magic Pastels. I love it 'cause I didn't have to worry about messing up when coloring. LOL


Below are the two Make and Takes we did. I tried to keep them pretty simple because I had didn't know for sure what "level" everyone would be at....am I making any sense? For some reason today, I can't get my words out right. Not even when I'm typing!


The bookmark make and take, I saw on another blog. Can't give a name or a link as I don't remember where I saw it....I just wrote down the measurements when I saw the video (I think I watched it on a video?!) and ran off to make one. I do know that the image part (mine is the "happy" stamp) was black and I changed mine to brown...but I think that's all I changed. I also know that it used the line stamp from the Stamp Set "Live your Dream", but I skipped that part since it's not current.




Celebrate Card:
Stamps: Dreams Du Jour, Fundamental Phrases and Boho backgrounds
Paper: Chocolate Chip, white, riding hood red and pink pirouette
Ink: riding hood red and chocolate chip
Accessories: 1 3/8 Circle and word window punch and crafters tool kit and stampin' Dimensionals



Happy Book mark:
Stamp: It's all good
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, riding hood red, pink pirouette, white and bella rose DSP (Designer Series Paper)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8, 1 1/4 and 1" circle punches

No comments: